What You Need to Know
Our guiding philosophy at Momentum Uncensored is to serve others. We believe in promoting self-development, evaluation and action to our clients, by leading them forward to the success they crave and deserve. Most importantly, we are here because it makes us undeniably happy to enrich and develop the lives of others.
What Do We Do?
We are your partners in High-Performance. We take your professional performance to the next level through High-Performance Coaching and High-Performance Solutions. Whether you are only looking for High-Performance coaching or you are looking for a comprehensive High-Performance solution, We can help you. With our expertise in Business psychology, Business management and Performance management, we are able to offer our clients a completely customized High-Performance solution based on their exact business needs, every time.
In addition to our High-Performance services, we also help business fulfil their training, learning & development, talent management, performance development, and general HR needs through our Learning & Development Programs, HR Consulting and Outsourced Roles services.
We work with leaders to identify their challenges, create a state of reality, develop a vision for their desired future state, and establish a clear path forward – no matter what their challenges may be.
As a client, you will work a dedicated and highly trained High Performance Coach, that will customize our services to meet your exact needs in order to provide you with the most value.
1. Complimentary consultation call
2. Identify Strengths and Weaknesses through competency assessment tools and psychometric analysis.
3. Identify beliefs and behaviors that prevent you from performing to your fullest potential.
4. Establish goals, priorities and a detailed vision for your success.
5. Create a personalized plan of action.
6. Provide accountability and support in meeting goals.
7. Assess progress & adjust goals as required, to get you and your business performing at the highest levels.
Our Performance Coaching sessions are conducted one-on-one or in team sessions, and may be held via video call, phone call, or in person.
We work with leaders to identify their business goals, performance gaps, and thoroughly understand the ins and outs of their business to be able to provide a customize and comprehensive High-Performance Solution, that will optimize internal process as well effectively track and manage their desired High-Performance outcomes.
As a client, you will work with a dedicated High-Performance Solutions Consultant, that will customize a comprehensive and highly effective solution, based on your businesses exact needs in order to provide you with the most value.
1. Complimentary consultation call
2. Identify all desired business outcomes, performance gaps, ineffective internal processes.
3. After thoroughly understanding your business and information identified in the step above, we will get to work in designing the most effective customized High-Performance Solution for your business.
4. Offer you multiple proposals, outlining different solutions for your review.
5. Asses the success of the applied solution through quantifiable research as well are qualitative surveys from your employees.
6. Provide you with Quarterly performance reports on based on your identified outcomes.
In addition to our comprehensive commitment to your business's High-Performance through our highly effective performance solutions, you can also incorporate our High-Performance coaching program for key leaders as part of your solution at discounted rates.
WHY WE SHOULD WORK TOGETHER
Let's talk about the facts
Companies received an average return of $7.90 for every $1 invested in executive coaching. (Metrix Global)
Executive coaching in a Fortune 500 firm reported a 529% return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business. (Metrix Global)
A survey of 100 executives, found that coaching provided an average return on investment of almost six times the cost of the coaching. (Manchester Inc.)
When training is combined with coaching, individuals increase their productivity by an average of 86% compared to 22% with training alone. (Personnel Management Association)
Fortune 500 companies found that 21 to 40% utilize Executive Coaching. The same study reports that Executive coaching is used as standard leadership development for elite executives and talented up-and-comers. (Hay Group)
Are you ready to take yourself and your business to the highest levels of performance?